Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sharing is FUN!

I like sharing. Sharing makes the giver happy, and the receiver happy. Because I like sharing so much, I'm sharing a contest with you! Pagemaps Blog has a sketch contest going on right now, through July 24th, which you can see here: Pagemaps Punky Sprouts Sketch Contest

All you have to do is use the sketch posted in the blog entry to jumpstart your creativity and complete a layout based on that sketch. In the comments section, leave a link to where she can find your entry. That's it!

But I'm not done yet! This blog post is about sharing, so what I'm going to do is share with you the entry I made, and I'd like you to share in our comments section the entries YOU made. Isn't that lovely? I already saw a couple of other entries for this contest, and they're so diverse. It really fascinates me the way different people can interpret the same sketch and come up with completely different looking layouts. I get a lot of inspiration seeing them, so please, enter and share yours.

If you'd like to see mine, hop on over to my blog: Flourish Scrapbooker

I can't wait to see what you all come up with for your entries!

2 comments:

  1. This is fun. I went to your blog and checked out your page. It is great! I want to play too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do play too! The more, the merrier!

    ReplyDelete