Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Got Moxxie?

One of my favorite scrapbook companies is Moxxie. They are Iowa based which is another reason I love them. When I owned my store it was so great to order products from them because the box arrived at my store two days later and the customers loved the stuff. Their papers, stickers and rub-ons are really great to work with.
I have made some projects over the past couple of days and I wanted to show them off. The pattern papers and embellies are all Moxxie and the solids are either Bazzill or The Paper Cut. I used the Family line for the clip board, the baby line for one of the layouts and the Idea book and the picnic line for the other layout. So fun. I hope you like them. You can find their products in scrapbook stores or online at gotmoxxie.com
Enjoy,
Mich





























3 comments:

  1. OMG, I LOVE them! That clipboard might be the cutest EVER!! I'll post mine later, but I may need to borrow a camera that has a working flash. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. Checking them out now.
    www.rebeccabany.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. Visiting from Mommy Masters and Blog Frog and am now following. Do you have a facebook page too? Glad we can support each other! I look forward to reading your comments on www.mommymasters.blogspot.com and on www.facebook.com/mommymasters.

    ReplyDelete