Saturday, July 16, 2011

Off to the Gallery!

I have had a lot of fun with this new digital kit from Shabby Digitals. I hope you will check out her blog and website. I am on the Creative Team and am having a blast using this kit.

It features a lot of pink, black, white and turquoise. And here I am with no girls...go figure. But, I do have a very photogenic neighbor, Brooke. So I used her in both layouts. One is Brooke with her niece, Lainey and the second involves Brooke and Brian at Prom 2011.

I could also use it without the pink papers for my boys if I wanted to. Anyway, I hope you like the layouts. There are other kits for sale at the website.

Michelle

http://shabbydigitals.weebly.com/gallery.html
http://greenfamily-life.blogspot.com/



3 comments:

  1. gorgeous layouts Michelle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! :) New follower. Would love for you to link up to my {wow me} wednesday link party. It starts tomorrow night & last all week.

    Ginger
    gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prom layouts are always so fun! Great job using these papers in 2 different themes.

    ReplyDelete