Sunday, October 9, 2011

Has it really been that long?.....

Geez, it has been a while since our last post. That is just inexcusable. Please excuse us. LOL! I guess we have been doing other crafty things. But, I am back in the groove. Peggy is still getting settled into her new job so...I am not sure what her blogging schedule will be.

Anyway, one of the things we worked on was our Micheggy Halloween Projects Class. It was really a lot of fun and except for one project "mishap" everything turned out great. I have some fun pics that I took below.













Molly & Maureen working on
Mini Haunted Houses

Beth and Louise making some fun cards.















Our tasty treat bag














Barb's spooky card!












We painted pumpkins with Chalkboard paint the drew on their funny faces!

This was such a fun class. We will be doing one for Christmas too. Now you want to sign up, huh? We would love it!

Here is the page I did for Simplyfiftytwo which is the newly named Pencil Lines. Remember this is the site that gives you a sketch and you design a layout based on the sketch. This particular sketch will be on the website on Thursday, October 13th. You should try it.

Right now there is a different sketch that you can try. If you scroll down a little you can see my "fall" page. I am telling you...it is a lot of fun.




Link


















Have a good day everyone!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment