Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happiness!

Okay...there are definitely different types of happiness. For me...lately it has been getting all of my designs done on time. LOL! But the kit I have used for my last three layouts and has brought me tons of "happiness" is actually called Happiness. It is by Paper Capers Designs. If you are a digi scrapper you will love this kit.



It looks like girly colors and it sure can be as in this layout of Peggy and me with our fun cupcakes.

But it doesn't have to be. The following two layouts also used this same kit. The first one is of both the boys with two of our kitties. I also used this layout for the Simply 52 sketch challenge design. You should play along. This sketch goes until Wednesday. Then, on Thursday she will change the sketch.


Then I did one with Brian when he was little at the Mall of America. He had so much fun on the airplane ride.
I used a lot of the same elements and papers on this layout as I did in the one shown above. I love the curly cues, and the paint splatters and they are really fun to play with size and opacity to get just the right look.

This layout is also for the Simply 52 sketch challenge that will start on Thursday! So fun.


I hope you guys like my "happiness" layouts. They made me happy!

Michelle

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a digi scrapper, and I still love this kit! This is the thing that sometimes bugs me about digital scrapping...I'd like the kit in tangible form to use!

    Your layouts are great. I can see why they make you happy! :)

    ReplyDelete