Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

There are three things that I would like to try for 2012. I found a lot of inspiration for these on Pinterest. If you do not belong to Pinterest and would like an invite let me know!

1. First is a blog post organization sheet. I really need this. I am not sure how long I will stick with it but will give it a good try. I have heard that it takes 30 days to create a habit so, I will try to make filling out this form a habit.

My favorite is "My Blog Topics" printable from perideaudesigns.com. If you search Pinterest for Blog Organization there are several to choose from but this is my favorite because you can enter your title, thoughts and inspiration including websites that inspired the post and Search Engine keywords that you would like to include. There is room for three post ideas on a page. I just wish it would print a little darker.